Wednesday, September 14, 2016

If I Could Live Any where in the World?

September 14, 2016. Wednesday.

     If I could live anywhere in the world right now, I'd have no idea where that would be. I wish to travel a lot in my life. In April I'll be going on the Spanish language trip to Spain, and I'm super excited for that. But there are plenty of other places I want to visit too. I don't have any specifics though. I just want to see and experience new culture and hear new languages and I'll go where ever that is. I'd love to live in Europe however. The countries there are all much smaller than the United States, and I hear about how people can literally just take a tow hour bus ride or something like that and they'll be in an entire new country. Than just means to me that there's a lot to see just packed into a smaller area. Easier for me then. I'd love to live in Europe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment