Thursday, September 15, 2016

What Advice has an Adult Given Me?

September 15, 2016. Thursday.

     I don't remember any advice I had been given recently. In my family there is a lot of advice, but it always comes in the form of a lecture. The most repetitive advice lecture has been to stay in school. I could say one thing completely unrelated but for some reason it turns into how much I need to stay in school, get a good career (Haha mom I'm going to be an actress) and make sure I have "the proper husband" before I have children. It's always those things, in that order. School, Career, Good Husband, Children. Stayinschoolstayinschoolstayinschooooooooool. It's so repetitive that's she's drilled it into me. I just know now that if I want to get anywhere is just to stay in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment